Project Description(Last Updated On: August 14, 2018)
|Aluminum alloy||5052, 3003, 1100|
|Panel thickness||2.0~5.0mm or customized thickness|
|Surface treatment||PVDF 2/3/4 Layer coating (AkzoNobel/PPG)|
|powder coating (Powder/fluorocarbon powder)|
|Woodgrain (wood grain paper/thermal transfer printing/wood grain painting)|
|Stone grain (stone grain painting/thermal transfer printing)|
|Color||RAL color, Pantone color.|
|Shape||Flat, cambered, double curved, triple curved, spherical, customized shaped.|
|Warranty||Max 25 years guarantee for ideal application environment|
Arrow Dragon aluminum wall panels are processed from high-quality aluminum plates. With PVDF coating on the surface, the panels are protected from UV, temperature, humidity, and atmospheric erosion. Aluminum wall panels perform excellently at anti-bending and anti-wind pressure, which makes it conducive to working and secondary development.
The aluminum wall panels have many advantages, such as light specific weight, high strength, waterproof, anti-fouling, fire prevention, corrosion prevention, good processing performance, low maintenance cost, and a long service life.
Aluminum wall panels can be processed into a variety of arcs and contours, and the surface can be sprayed into varying colors, forming all sorts of beautiful patterns on the wall. The combinations of aluminum wall panels and glass curtain wall or other materials make the building become more noble and elegant.
- Lightweight, good rigidity and intensity.
- Good weather ability and good corrosion resistance.
- Easy for processing. It can be shaped to different forms, such as the plane, cambered plane, spherical plane after processing and coating.
- Sound insulation and heat insulation.
- Strong earthquake resistance and fireproof.
- High resistance to moisture and corrosion.
- Coating uniform, varied color choices.
- Not easy to stain, convenient to clean and maintain.
- Easy for installation and cost-effective.
- Recyclable, friendly to the environment.
Exterior application: wall cladding, façade, soffit, roof, and canopy, tunnel, column cover or renovation, walkway roof covering, pedestrian overhead bridge roof covering.
Interior application: wall cladding, ceiling, bathroom, kitchen, and balcony.
Advertisement and market applications: display platforms, signboard, fascias and shop fronts.
It also offers excellent performance on the exterior surfaces of garages, outbuildings and similar applications where good looks are important and durability is critical.